1st PhD Student Symposium on “Materials for Energy, Environment and Health”
2021 – November 24
The PhD Student Symposium has been created to promote the exchange of knowledge and experiences among doctoral students doing research in the area of Materials for Energy, Environment and Health and to provide a discussion forum for the progress of doctoral theses.
The Symposium will be led by a panel of international experts from AUGM and BAYLAT universities.
The aims of the PhD Student Symposium are to:
- Create a community for knowledge exchanges among doctoral students researching in the area of Materials for Energy, Environment and Health at AUGM and BAYLAT universities.
- Assess the synergies and connections between the three areas and the Sustainable Development Goals of Agenda 2030.
- Give and receive constructive feedback on their research topics or specific concerns from peers.
- Receive feedback, guidance and tips about their research topics and concerns from international experts.
Association of Universities Grupo Montevideo (AUGM ) and Bavarian University Center for Latin America (BAYLAT).
– Prof. Dr. Diana Estenoz from Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Argentina, head of Disciplinary Nucleus in Materials Science and Engineering of AUGM and Prof. Dr. Aldo R. Boccaccini from Department of Materials Science and Engineering and Institute of Biomaterials, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany, BAYLAT.
AUGM web site: www.grupomontevideo.org
BAYLAT web site: www.baylat.org